Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm going nuts, I tell you!

So I am feverishly knitting my mama's scarf to give to her on Thurs. Why? 'Cause I can. But wow. I am not happy since I have to go back to Target again to get yet another camera for Alex. The first one stopped working after a few hours. And the one I picked up yesterday wouldn't even turn on today.

Now maybe the batteries it came with were almost dead, so I will try that first. But still..If worse comes to worse I will get my money back and go to Walmart instead. Sheesh, I feel horrible as that was her big present this year.

But she will have a new working camera by Thurs, I guarantee you.

It's pretty mellow here tonight, not too much going on. So on that note, I am going to stop typing and get back to knitting. Bye for now!

Oh, by the way, I posted the Christmas pictures to my Myspace. You don't have to be a member to look at them. Just go to this link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=10458659

I would have to say that 90% of my pics are family friendly. For those that are not, I apologize in advance. But I do have a lot of albums with different pictures, so have fun and feel free to take as many as you like. To see more in the album, just click on the main picture and it will open up the album for you.

Okay, now I am really am going. Bye!

No comments: