Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mmm, greek food!



These of course have nothing to do with the awesome lunch I had today. This is my pet Smedley on Myspace that I take care of and I can change his habitat. I just thought he looked so cute that I wanted to share.

But anyhow, I had a very nice time with Mom and Molly. We went to Daphne's and the gyros plate was excellent as usual. Damn, I miss eating there.

My Mom gave me the coolest stuffs and I already put them up in the apartment. Oh heck, let me get the camera and I'll post some pics of my place. Be right back.

.............................................................................................
Oh boy I took a lot.
Hopefully I can put these in a slideshow. I will post that right now.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Whats funny is some people would look at these pics and think this is all temporary.

Love it!