Sunday, May 15, 2011

Well, yeah. That's just fun.

So...update.

I had my ultrasound.

Turns out I have a veritable amusement park going on. I have several cysts on my ovaries and fallopian tubes, I have a fibrous mass on my uterus and the possible beginnings of endometriosis. Yay.

Not only that, but it does seem I do have PID, so I am on new meds for that. Once I finish the meds, then the doc will let me know when my surgery will be.

~sighs~

Also, I had the misfortune of being suspended for 3 days due to my medical issue. Thankfully, the GM read over my file and reinstated me.

I am kind of on a probation thing now, I guess.

Then I got sick from my lovely husband. I only got a cold, but his became bronchitis. Whoohoo. Not only did he get me sick, but everyone else in the apt got some kind of ickiness.

So my immune system is all screwy.

Oh well.

I do have a dr appt on Wed at 10:30am, so hopefully he will let me know what our next step will be.

Because man, I'm tired of feeling like this.

Until next time....

No comments: