Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's been far too long...

So I know I kind of left this blog on the wayside. Sorry about that.

I am going to try to get back on track with it. A TON of things have happened. Of course..since I haven't posted since back in DEC!

But to catch everyone up, we got a new apt, Alex got a job, Jack and I are getting married in October (for sure this time) and we have 2 adorable cats named Vash and Boris.

Life has thrown us a few curveballs, but as we always say, "We're a team, and we'll make it work."

I'll do my best to stay on top of this. I at least owe it to my sister so she knows I'm not dead. -laughs-

See you all on the flip side.

1 comment:

Peachy T said...

Sometimes I feel like that too. life just takes over and there's no time to blog.
Good Luck with everything!