Friday, October 10, 2008

So, this should be interesting..

I am awake and getting ready to work my first Audit shift in over a year. Yeah, I know. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Well, the Auditor called off sick and the other Auditor wouldn't be able to come in until around 3 or 4am.

Since I worked Audit for 4 years, I was asked to please, please, please come in. Their Audit is 3x easier than the one I used to do, so this will be a piece of cake. It's just the staying up bit that I'll have to deal with. Yay for Amp!

I haven't had to use an energy drink for about that time frame either so yeah we'll see how this turns out.

I will more than likely be posting again later tonight to share all my Fun Friday night Audit. Looking forward to that posting.

Until then, keep your fingers crossed I don't kill anyone at 3am.

Bye for now.


(Oh, did I mention I am supposed to work tomorrow at 3pm?That will be so much fun!)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Well, I hope nobody was harmed.

Bummer about the night shift, but hey, it's extra hours!!

Wanta hang out on Tuesday?