Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do you know what today is?

It's my birthday! Look, I got myself (a picture of) a cake!



Besides, I am going to the happiest place on Earth today. Disneyland! Yep, and because I have an annual pass, I get a special gift card to spend on merch.

Yay, I'm so excited! Jack and I are taking my daughter Alex too. My friends Nadine and Jesse have annual passes as well and they are joining us to celebrate.

I am going to take a TON of pictures. So look forward to that. If it rains, so much the better.

I feel so happy!!!

3 comments:

Mr. Macabre said...

A very very very happy birthday to you! May all your orangest and blackest dreams come true

suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!!

Molly said...

No wonder you're not answering your phone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you have an amazing day.

Love you.