Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow, it's almost here.

I went to Walmart yesterday and they were nice enough to have this HUGE sign that said 11 days to Christmas. Thanks for reminding me how broke I am to not even be able to get stuff for my kids or my family.

Sorry, I'm a little humbuggy right now. Jack and I are trying so hard to make ends meet and I really want to give my kiddos a Merry Christmas.

Hopefully, I will find a way.

I do have faith, I do. It's just difficult to stay positive all the time.

Gah, what a cynical post.

It will work out, I know it.

As it is today, I am taking the bus to work since Jack had an early shift. It is raining and cold, but hey at least I have a job to go to. Unlike some unfortunate people that don't.

So I do have that.

My balcony does look rather nice with the Christmas stuffs and rain dripping down. That cheered me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do NOT stress yourself over Christmas. The only ones you need to be concerned over are Jack, Alex & Keith. Mama just wants you to be happy, do you understand that? Oh, and like I need another anything to fill my space. Duh! Molly and Paul are just fine and we won't discuss your brother. If you still feel the need, we all like cookies and the 99c store will do just fine. Remember, it's not about the presents, but His presence, and ours, together. I love you. Mama

Molly said...

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Ruthie said...

You both just made me cry. I love you so much.

Christmas IS about family and togetherness.

I am so glad I have you in my life!